Buffalo Grass Seed Imported
Rs. 1500 Rs. 1500 ( % Off )
Check availability at: * For Indian Pincodes only
Specifications for Bowie Buffalograss
- Scientific Name: Buchloe dactyloides
- Adaptation: North Central and Southern
- Color: Medium Green
- Leaf Density: High
- Winter Hardiness: High
- Disease Resistance: High
- Ease of Establishment: Excellent
- Spring Greenup: Excellent
- Seed Quality: Certified, Primed with KNO3
Recommendations for Bowie Buffalograss
- Usage: Golf Courses, Residentail Lawns, Industrial Sites, Acreages
- Seeding Rate: 1 kg seed per 1000 sq. ft
- When to Plant: When soil temperatures are consistently above 60 degrees F (16 C).
- Where to Plan: Sites with 6-8 hours sun per day, good drainage. (All soils except sand.)
- Method for Planting: Cover seed from 1/4-1/2 inch (0.6-1.2 cm)
- Watering: Frequent light watering during establishement. Infrequent deep soaking for mature turf.
- Days to Emergence: 14 to 21 days
- Time to Establish: 60 to 90 days under optimum growing conditions.
- Herbicides: None during establishment. After establishement use only products labeled for buffalograss.
- Mowing Height: 2-4 inches (5-10 cm) for best turf
Best quality seed, imported from South Africa,
For bulk order call to as, and get price